Wax Melt Care and Safety

Instructions:

  • Remove packaging before use.
  • Do NOT eat ~ Wax melts are not edible.
  • Do NOT add water.
  • Do NOT melt on stove top or in non-approved appliances.
  • Use only in tea-light warmers or UL listed electric warmers approved for wax melts.  Note: Different warmers will vary on results of hot throw. 
  • Stop use when only 1/4" - 1/2" of wax remains.

Remember:

  • Use only in well ventilated areas away from flammable materials.
  • Never leave a wax warmers unattended. 
  • Keep away from children and pets.
  • Handle with caution ~ Candle Jars and Wax Burners are HOT.